Summer is almost here and everybody wants to look their best! Start the summer with a french manicure! What other way would be better to start off then to pamper yourself??? The following tips will have people asking, "YOU DID THAT YOURSELF???HOW???"
TiPS AND TRiCKS!
-use a eyeshadow applicator and dip in nail poish remover to fix the smile line.
-WATCH THiS ViDEO
If you want to do your nails but want them to stand out and be different
-WATCH THiS ViDEO
UPDATES!!!!♥
I know some ppl have been trying comment. I think u have to have an account on blogger but otherwise keep trying and maybe it will work!=D
If anybody wants to talk to me on AIM my sn is Juicydancecookie
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've actually been working on this for 3 days!
I have dance recitals coming up....(actually this weekend)
Now that the season of American Idol is over has anybody been watching 'Do You Think You Can Dance'?? I have!!!! LUUUUV THAT SHOW♥
BRAiDS,BRAiDS, AND MORE BRAiDS!



iTEM OF THE DAY!
Victorias Sectret PINK All-Over Body Mistbathandbodyworks.com
Thats all for today Chicas!
-Jillian

No comments:
Post a Comment